Galadima Appears As Atiku’s Witness, Tells Tribunal Why He Fell Out With Buhari
The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) on Monday resumed its petition at the Presidential Election Tribunal by calling Buba Galadima as its first witness.
The PDP and its presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar are challenging President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory at the February 23 poll.
Under cross-examination by President Buhari’s counsel, Wole Olanipekun asked Galadima if he was convinced that President Buhari was qualified to run the initial four times he ran for the presidency and Galadima answered in the affirmative.
When asked why he fell out with the President and why he thought the president was not qualified to run, Galadima said he is a fighter against injustice and he felt the president was not qualified again because of bad governance.
According to him, he has nothing personal against President Buhari but against bad governance.
Galadima is a spokesperson for the Atiku Campaign Organisation and former ally of President Buhari.
Updated on July 8, 2019 at 10:12 AM and categorized under National Politics
New and Trending
- Buhari Welcomes British Govt’s Focus On Herder/Farmer Clashes
- Buhari orders MINT to take over printing of Nigerian E-passports
- EFCC tracks Kwara’s N370M to UK…
- Market women, labour groups, pensioners, youths, others pledge support for Obaseki’s govt
- Breaking: New Nigeria passport has herdsmen inscribed on it – Apostle Suleiman alerts By Anthony Ogbonna
- EFCC Embarks On Road Walk To Mark African Anti-Corruption Day
- FG Committed To Halting The Menace Of Corruption – Boss Mustapha
- Senate To Summon National Communications Commission (NCC)
- Server controversy : INEC boss lied on oath – Timi Frank …Commends Reno, wants more Nigerians come with evidences
- Ministerial List: Buhari hosts NASS leadership to dinner Thursday Writes NASS on Appointment of 15 Special Advisers
- Oyo Ready To Inject Counterpart Funding Into UBEC/SUBEB Projects
- How Kanu Stole The Show After Super Eagles Beat Bafana Bafana
- Senate to liaise with Reps over Edo Assembly crisis
- Ruga is an abomination, should be withdrawn not suspended — Clark
- KOGI APC GOV TICKET: Bello’s headache, NWC’s dilemma