Let’s Talk! YBNL’s Fireboy Or The Mavins’ Rema, Who Do You Think Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award?
Over the years, we are always blessed to see new faces in the music industry to bless us with their vocals and huge prowess in the music profession.
The previous year we experienced the rivalry between TENI and Peruzzi which generated many arguments online as to who deserves to be the rookie of the year.
This year 2019, many talents have shown up as expected but we are amazed by the talents of these two young promising acts.
1. FIREBOY DML
The new YBNL signee is as good as what we can all attest to, his name has been on the lips of many Nigerians as the next big thing in the music industry. His latest song JEALOUS is a monster hit. The song is tipped o be the song of the year by some listeners of music nationwide.
The new young vocalist in The Mavins is on Fire, his track DUMEBI has proved his worth and has put him on the list of the rookie of the year. It seems DON JAZZY put a sharp eyes in signing him as he couldn’t have been signed by anyone but the best record label.
This is a very tough decision but I know the good lovers of music here knows better, and will gladly share their opinions on this matter.
YBNL’s Fireboy Or The Mavins’ Rema, Who Do You Think Deserves The Rookie Of The Year Award?
New and Trending
- Actress, Princess Shyngle leaves her fans wondering the whereabouts of her intestines with her new photo
- Lyta - Monalisa [Music]
- Buhari gives Nigeria’s Minting Company sole authority to produce e-passports
- [Music] Guchi – Addicted
- [Music] Dotman – Tonight
- Lagos Police arraignÂ two teenagers for belonging to the Eiye Confraternity’s secret society
- President Buhari has never asked NNPC for favour – NNPC GMD Mele Kyari
- Okorocha ran Imo state secretariat with ‘I better pass my neighbor generators’ – Governor Emeka Ihedioha
- Ghana added to South Africaâs list of visa-free countries
- THROWBACK THURSDAY!!! This Is My Best Wizkid Collaboration Ever (Listen & Tell Us Yours)
- Your husband is your master and not your equal- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome tells wives (video)
- Lol. Women on Twitter get creative to hide conversations about sex from men
- Madonna’s break-up letter from Tupac Shakur to be sold for $300,000
- Twitter stories: Man exposes fake medical practitioner and the method she uses to dupe poor elderly women in Lagos
- Jealous boy, 15, who beheaded schoolmate, 16, for talking to his girlfriend has been given two life sentences