NAFDAC, NBC recall defective batches of EVA Premium Water
By Sola Ogundipe
THE National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC, recently issued a public alert directing the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited to recall Eva Premium Table Water 75cl as a precautionary step pending investigation by the Agency.
As a result, the Agency said production of Eva Premium Table Water 75cl at the Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Asejire, Ibadan, Oyo State has been suspended.
The alert, tagged “Public Alert No.
Updated on July 8, 2019 at 3:48 AM and categorized under News Updates
New and Trending
- Buhari set to retain 70 percent of ex-cabinet members in second term ministerial list
- South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana
- Buhari orders MINT to take over printing of Nigerian E-passports
- Women think a man is another woman – Chris Oyakilome
- Troost-Ekong revels in ‘dream’ winner for Nigeria
- Backlash as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome says “Women not in God’s original idea” By Anthony Ogbonna
- EFCC tracks Kwara’s N370M to UK…
- Expelling pregnant school girls, leaving boys that impregnated them, discriminatory – Mrs Fayemi
- Market women, labour groups, pensioners, youths, others pledge support for Obaseki’s govt
- FIFA reveals harsher punishment for racist behaviour
- Rapper Jay-Z joins cannabis business
- NNPC denies plan to hike fuel price By Michael Eboh
- Kenya freezes licences of 27 betting firms including SportPesa
- Breaking: New Nigeria passport has herdsmen inscribed on it – Apostle Suleiman alerts By Anthony Ogbonna
- Drop calls: Senate tasks NCC,CPC, SON, on effective supervision of service providers