Senate President Lawan Hails Kyari, Boss Mustapha’s Re-appointment
The Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, hailed the re-appointment of Chief of Staff Abba Kyari and the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Boss Mustapha by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Lawan, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mohammed Isa said the re-appointment was a confirmation of the confidence and trust the President reposed in them.
He said, “the re-appointments of Mallam Kyari and the SGF by the President is an appreciation of their commitments and contributions to the President’s successes in the last four years.
“As key figures of this administration, the roles played by the Chief of Staff and the SGF in achieving the successes recorded so far by President Buhari cannot be over-emphasised”.
The Senate President urged the Chief of Staff and the SGF to use their renewed mandate to redouble their commitment, and deploy their wealth of experiences to assist the President in achieving his next level agenda.
Updated on July 6, 2019 at 4:03 PM and categorized under National Politics
New and Trending
- Buhari Welcomes British Govt’s Focus On Herder/Farmer Clashes
- Buhari orders MINT to take over printing of Nigerian E-passports
- EFCC tracks Kwara’s N370M to UK…
- Market women, labour groups, pensioners, youths, others pledge support for Obaseki’s govt
- Breaking: New Nigeria passport has herdsmen inscribed on it – Apostle Suleiman alerts By Anthony Ogbonna
- EFCC Embarks On Road Walk To Mark African Anti-Corruption Day
- FG Committed To Halting The Menace Of Corruption – Boss Mustapha
- Senate To Summon National Communications Commission (NCC)
- Server controversy : INEC boss lied on oath – Timi Frank …Commends Reno, wants more Nigerians come with evidences
- Ministerial List: Buhari hosts NASS leadership to dinner Thursday Writes NASS on Appointment of 15 Special Advisers
- Oyo Ready To Inject Counterpart Funding Into UBEC/SUBEB Projects
- How Kanu Stole The Show After Super Eagles Beat Bafana Bafana
- Senate to liaise with Reps over Edo Assembly crisis
- Ruga is an abomination, should be withdrawn not suspended — Clark
- KOGI APC GOV TICKET: Bello’s headache, NWC’s dilemma