Why Picazzo And Yomi Blaze Might End Up Like Chinko Ekun In YBNL (Read Through)
YBNL is undoubtedly a camp for all aspiring street themed artiste, most expecially rappers. Olamide has managed to appear as the messiah for all artistes coming from the streets and wants to hit limelight.
Gone are those days when we all believe rap lives in Chocolate city alone when we have the like of M.I. Jesse Jags, Ice Prince, Ikechuckwu, and co ruling the game.
The mentality changed when late Legend Dagrin came to show the industry that the street have more to offer than what we took as trends then. A Legacy Olamide adopted after the demise of Dagrin.
Olamide has helped a lot of artistes come to limelight but we hardly see his label artistes make it under him.
The like of Zlatan, Chinko Ekun, Lil Kesh, Adekunle gold, CDQ, YCee, Viktoh, Dj Enimoney, Lyta, Davoleee, and co had to stay under his umbrella to get to limelight.
last year ending, the internet was a very interesting and fun place to be with the news of a the sensational freestyle artiste that “Freestyled” on the ever trending and motivational Chinko Ekun‘s career reviving track “Able God”
Few weeks afterwards we got news that Picazzo And Yomi Blaze had been Signed To YBNL and since then, They did a couple of freestyle sessions to keep us all on our toes waiting in anticipations for more interesting songs from them.
2019 is half way gone and we still have not gotten anything from the then sensational freestylers.
Reasons Why Picazzo And Yomi Blaze Might End Up Like Chinko Ekun In YBNL
Lil Kesh, and Adekunle Gold where the only 2 artistes who managed to release 8 tracks with 5 of them becoming normal hits. The likes of Chinko Ekun, Davolee, and co were seen as restricted from releasing songs.
Since Picazzo and Yomi Blaze have signed to YBNL, They have only managed to release just 1 single each.
Could they be facing similar things too?
Last month, the internet went agog as Lyta, claimed Olamide didn’t give him a valid contract, and that he was never given a sense of belonging to the label because of the mangement style.
Unlike Fireboy, Picazzo and Yomi Blaze were not given a chance to be a cameo in the newly released Visuals of Olamide single “Totori” with Wizkid.
Do you think Picazzo and Yomi Blaze are also not being given a sense of belonging in the label?
Davolee was an artiste signed under YBNL throughthe normal olamide way but left afterwards. He sang “way” and he was called back, and afterwards, he was left again, perharps the label might be willing to market artistes with potential hits.
Picazzo and Yomi Blaze never got a valid contract as well. They were just announced on instagram through a post.
Do you think They should leave the label so they can find thier momentum as chinko ekun did to become relevant again after leaving?
Fireboy is an artiste directly signed under the label. He has sang just few songs and he has being recieving massive attention because YBNL have been ruthless with the way they promote him and his songs.
Picazzo and Yomi Blaze were the first to be signed to YBNL before Fireboy but Fireboy is getting all the attentions. Artiste promo, music Promo, artiste vacation, freedom to appear anywhere you want, flexibility, and so on.
Do you think They should fight for a valid contract too?
When Chinko Ekun released his first 2 singles under YBNL, we realized there was too much of Olamide’s presence in the 2 track. Thats good tho, Don Jazzy was once like in Mo’hits but he managed to make every singles a hit.
Take the likes of Zinoleesky and Lil Frosh who are not signed yet under any label as examples, they have managed to grow beyond Picazzo and Yomi Blaze dishing out crazy and classic tunes back to back. Due to the fact that Olamide is an artiste who is also working hard to make himself hits as we know him for, but he could be busy with his own career as well.
Do you think he has manipulated their contents to the extent that they can’t do their thing without Olamide’s presence?
Whatever way it be, I Personally won’t want a situation whereby Picazzo and Yomi Blaze might would end up being flops in YBNL.
Those guys have shown that they have potentials with the way they started. But who knows if they are just russes?
Disclaimer:- This whole write up does not showcase or portray the opinion of NAIJALOADED
These are the reasons why the writer feels Picazzo and Yomi Blaze might end up like Chinko Ekun under YBNL
However we here at NAIJALOADED wish Picazzo and Yomi Blaze all the best in their various careers as we wish to have great sounds from them both as soon as possible.
So Guys, the question here now is
Do You Think The Points Raise By The Writer Are As True As They Are?
What Do You Think The Problem Is The Artistes Themselves?
Lets know what you think about this
Drop your comments
Updated on July 5, 2019 at 5:39 PM and categorized under Freestyle Gist
New and Trending
- Actress, Princess Shyngle leaves her fans wondering the whereabouts of her intestines with her new photo
- Buhari gives Nigeria’s Minting Company sole authority to produce e-passports
- Lagos Police arraignÂ two teenagers for belonging to the Eiye Confraternity’s secret society
- President Buhari has never asked NNPC for favour – NNPC GMD Mele Kyari
- Okorocha ran Imo state secretariat with ‘I better pass my neighbor generators’ – Governor Emeka Ihedioha
- Ghana added to South Africaâs list of visa-free countries
- Your husband is your master and not your equal- Pastor Chris Oyakhilome tells wives (video)
- Lol. Women on Twitter get creative to hide conversations about sex from men
- Madonna’s break-up letter from Tupac Shakur to be sold for $300,000
- Twitter stories: Man exposes fake medical practitioner and the method she uses to dupe poor elderly women in Lagos
- Jealous boy, 15, who beheaded schoolmate, 16, for talking to his girlfriend has been given two life sentences
- Reno Omokri releases proof INEC transmitted 2019 election results through servers
- Toyin Lawani tensions Instagram with hot new photo
- Liz Anjorin shows off her new house
- (18+) Disgusting or Fun – What’s Your Own View On Man Licking A Woman’s Vagina? (WATCH THIS VIDEO)