Women think a man is another woman – Chris Oyakilome
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome founder and president of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy has said that: “No husband wants another mother, he has had one all his life, a husband does not mean the male partner in marriage but your master and should be respected. when you marry a man you come under his authority.
“When you marry a man, you come under his authority”.
– Pastor Chris.
— Slay Papa 🍒🍷 a.k.a Mr.
Updated on July 11, 2019 at 3:51 PM and categorized under News Updates
New and Trending
- Buhari set to retain 70 percent of ex-cabinet members in second term ministerial list
- South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana
- Buhari orders MINT to take over printing of Nigerian E-passports
- Troost-Ekong revels in ‘dream’ winner for Nigeria
- Backlash as Pastor Chris Oyakhilome says “Women not in God’s original idea” By Anthony Ogbonna
- EFCC tracks Kwara’s N370M to UK…
- Expelling pregnant school girls, leaving boys that impregnated them, discriminatory – Mrs Fayemi
- Market women, labour groups, pensioners, youths, others pledge support for Obaseki’s govt
- FIFA reveals harsher punishment for racist behaviour
- Rapper Jay-Z joins cannabis business
- NNPC denies plan to hike fuel price By Michael Eboh
- Kenya freezes licences of 27 betting firms including SportPesa
- Breaking: New Nigeria passport has herdsmen inscribed on it – Apostle Suleiman alerts By Anthony Ogbonna
- Drop calls: Senate tasks NCC,CPC, SON, on effective supervision of service providers
- Speaker Gbajabiamila appoints Media Aide, others [See Names]